Complaint process

If any volunteer, member or parent has a serious concern then they should follow the attached complaints process. If the issue is a child protection issue then this should be reported immediately to the Child Protection Officer Steven Grier If you have serious concerns about the welfare of a child then you can contact Police or Social Services by entering the postcode where the child is resident in the following website:

Click on this link to open the process document: SHA Complaint Process

Latest News