2021 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
Each prize draw is only open to those residing in Scotland aged 16 years or over (must have a Scottish postcode). Employees or Board Members of Scottish Handball Association are not eligible to enter.
Details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry set out by these terms and conditions that the entrant agrees to abide by them. The outcome of the draw is final, and the SHA reserves the right not to enter into correspondence regarding disputes.
Entrants to this draw must:
Like and Tag a friend in the comments on the @scothandball Instagram prize draw post.
- b. Entrants must “like” or “follow” @scothandball on Instagram to be eligible for the draw. Entrants must also “like” or “follow” the partnered company sponsoring a specific giveaway day to be eligible. Entries cannot be amended in any way after submission or may be deemed ineligible.
c. Like, Tag a Friend and Share the post to the entrant's Instagram Story. This must be evidenced by a screen shot of the shared instagram story.
4. All entries will be accepted for the duration of the draw period. The draw period is defined as being from the exact time the post appears until 23:59 the same day.
5. Entries must be made before 23:59 on the day of the draw period to be deemed valid.
6. Participants may enter more than once per prize on Instagram providing a different friend is tagged in each comment.
7. The prize being given away will be announced by an Instagram story. The SHA reserve the right to remove posts and content that are deemed inappropriate.
8. Should any prize become unavailable; SHA reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal value.
9. Winners will be drawn at random during the draw period from all entries received during such time.
10. Prize winners will be contacted via direct message on social media from the @scothandball Instagram account. If the SHA doesn’t receive a response from the winner within 72 hours the SHA reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11. The prizes provided are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
12. Recipients will be sent their prize within 30 days of accepting the prize. The SHA office will be closed over the Christmas period from 16th December 2021 until the 5th of January 2022, all prizes will be sent within 30 days from the first working day of the office opening. The SHA cannot be held responsible for postal delays during the festive period or unforseen delays due to Brexit.
13.The prize you receive may differ from the image as seen on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, but the value will remain the same.